22 Design Studio’s 4D Concrete Watch brings architecture to life on your wrist, displaying time’s passage through an exquisitely crafted space. The passing of the three-dimensional watch hands across the cured-concrete dial creates a unique play of light and shadow, while the movement’s echo in the darkness below the spiral stairs serves as a constant reminder of the 4th dimension: time.
A watch layered in white.
White – the lightest and achromatic color, fully reflects and scatters all the visible wavelengths of light, by mixing the primary colors of light: red, green and blue at full intensity. To us, it symbolized tolerance and hope. This time, 22STUDIO challenge how to combine concrete, steel, and rubber into a most harmonious layered color.
We name this series DAYLIGHT wristwatch – slightly muddy white concrete, gentle-brushed stainless steel, and comfy white band. The combination toned into 4D concrete DAYLIGHT wristwatch, the simplest color varies its attitude, bring out a lighting show on your wrist every day.
- Materials: Sellita SW200-1 Swiss movement, Brushed Brass case, high-density concrete, sapphire glass lens inlayed, Fluoroelastomer rubber band.
- Case Measurement: Ø 45mm D14.5mm
- Case Weight: 110g
- Fluoroelastomer Rubber Band Width: 22-20mm (Pin buckle)
- Leather Strap Length: Standard 80mm/127mm (Suitable for wrist circumference 155mm-195mm)
- Strap Thickness: 3.5mm
- Warranty: 2 years (Fluoroelastomer rubber band excluded.)