This Björn Hendal Timepiece is designed with the heritage of the early chronographs of the 1940s in mind.
The 44-mm diameter 18 carat gold PVD plated stainless steel 316L slim case (5 mm) with a domed crystal has an eggshell-white chronograph dial with three smaller dials: a seconds indicator, a minutes indicator that counts up to one hour, and, unusually, a 24-hour indicator. The matching hands and indicators contrast very nicely with the color of the dial. This is the perfect Dress and Business watch for men and women.
- Movement: Japan Quartz Chronograph
- Case Diameter: 44 mm
- Case Material: 316L Stainless Steel
- Case Thickness: 13 mm
- Lug Width: 22 mm
- Glass: Anti Reflection Coated Domed Plexi Crystal
- Case Color: 18 Carat Gold PVD Plating
- Dial Color: White
- Water Resistance: 5ATM
- Buckle: 18 Carat Gold PVD Plating
- Warranty: 2 years