Developed around 1795 by the french-swiss watchmaker Abraham Louis Breguet, the tourbillon is considered to be one of the most challenging watch mechanisms to make.
- Tourbillon movement mechanical coaxial hand winding C&S 8000.
- Frequency of 21600 vibrations per hour.
- Power reserve up to 42 hours.
- 19 jewels.
- A genuine diamond crimp in movement.
- 18k gold wheel.
- Seconds hand indicator around the Tourbillon at 6.
- Sapphire crystal.
- Case: stainless steel 316 L and screw crown.
- Leather strap 22 mm with butterfly buckle.
- Waterproof up to 5 ATM.
- Size 42 mm without crown.
- Weight 93gr.
- Ten years warranty.