Patented by the Frenchman Abraham-Louis Breguet in 1801, the tourbillon movement represents a revolution in watchmaking.
Breguet designed the movement to counteract the effects of gravity on the balance wheel, instead trapping it in a tiny rotating cage that turns the wheel once every minute.
The result is a breathtaking complication, the zenith of the watchmaker’s art, and is a feature which typically gives watches a value over over $50,000.
The JIUSKO ONE Tourbillon is here to change that.
Skeletonizing both the watch dial and the movement itself, the JIUSKO ONE Tourbillon goes a step further providing you all the more quality for even a fraction of the price.
Equipped with a timekeeping dial set with genuine diamonds as hour markers, a 24-hour subdial to track faraway timezones, a moon phase dial, and a beautiful, hand-crafted tourbillon at the 3’oclock mark, this watch is a timeless symbol of luxury and elegance.
Keep it fastened to your wrist with a genuine alligator strap, and proudly display this museum-worthy timepiece wherever you go. The JIUSKO Tourbillon: Hasn’t your life been leading up to this?
The JIUSKO tourbillon. Hasn’t you life been leading up to this?
- Luxury Wrist Watch for Men. 42.5mm Stainless Steel Case. 18K Gold Bezel, Hands, Indices.
- 27 Jeweled Automatic Movement. Day/Night indicator, Power Reserve.
- Genuine alligator leather brown strap secures with a stainless steel deployment buckle with 18K Gold Jiusko logo.
- Sapphire Glass, Screw down stainless steel exhibition caseback.
- Beautifully embossed dial design. 100m water resistance.
- Movement: Tourbillon
- Band/Strap Material: Leather
- Other Features:
- Water Resistant: 100m
- Band/Strap Material: Alligator Leather
- Band Width: 22mm
- Band/Strap Color: brown
- Clasp Type: deployment buckle
- Case Material: stainless steel
- Case Height: 10mm
- Case Diameter: 42.5mm