Unisex dress/jewellery watch
Using the most exclusive and beautiful butterfly wings, each KHAMAMA Bespoke timepiece is handcrafted by our skilled artisans in our atelier in Cheshire.
The KHAMAMA BLUE 1874 Timepiece is created with a precious art of butterfly wing marquetry called Haute Art de Papillon. The marquetry of this luxury watch uses celestial shining butterfly wings, both sustainably and ethically sourced from KHAMAMA butterfly farms in Guyana.
- Watch Case — 316L Stainless Steel
- Water Resistance — 5 ATM (50m water resistant)
- Crystal — Sapphire Crystal (higher clarity & scratch resistance)
- Size (diameter /thickness) — 39mm / 7.8mm unisex
- Movement — Swiss Made Quartz Movement (ETA)
- Strap Size — 18 mm strap width
- Strap Material — Calf leather (Made in England); Metal Mesh (Made in Germany)
- Buckle — Classic Pin Buckle (Calf leather); Deployant Clasp (Metal mesh)
- Warranty — 10 year warranty against all watch movement defects