The Nixie Tube Watch is a retro-futuristic representation of what the future might have looked like, from the perspective of the 1970s. It features a brass case and is powered by special made Nixie Tube Movement, offering a whole new take on telling time.
- Materials: High Quality Brass
- Case: IP Black Brushed Finishing
- Movement: Nixie Tubes Special Made Movement
- Crystal Material: Mineral
- Caseback: Solid
- Measurements: 45x55x17mm (WxHxD)
- Strap: IP Black Stainless Steel Metal Band
- Lug Width: 22 mm
- Functions: 24 hours Time Display
- Water Resistant: 0 M
- USB rechargeable: unscrew & connect to your computer
- USB cable and screw driver included
The life of Nixie Tubes is about more than 200,000 hours (more than 10 years). Full battery charge with 10 times pressing a day will last more than one month. Will take 1 hour to have full charge.
The Nixie Tubes using were manufactured in 1974-1989 in Soviet Union.
Warranty: 2 year