The Extra Normal watch was the first product launched by Normal in 2006. With its simplicity, and honest use of materials, it was our original idea of what a designer watch should be. Normal will continually be developing new designs, but the Extra Normal watch will always remain as the classic expression of our fundamental vision.
At first glance, the Extra Normal is an elegant, minimal watch. But things are not quite so simple. A subtle effect is taking place as elusive numbers pass in and out of view as time progresses. The hour “hand” is actually a disk making up the watch’s face. This disk has a window through which the numbers on the dial underneath are exposed during its hour.
If you would like to have a couple’s matching set, this model has the same styling as the larger Extra Normal Grande EN21-L20GR watch.
- Movement: Miyota 2035 Japanese Movement
- Battery: SR626SW (estimated 3 year lifespan)
- Accuracy: -10 / +20 second / month
- Water-resistance: 3ATM (to 30 m / 100 ft)
- Dimensions: Ø32 x 8 mm / 1.26” x 0.32”
- Weight: 35 g / 1.23 oz
- Case: Brushed 316 Stainless Steel
- Crystal: Flat Tempered Mineral Glass
- Face: White
- Hands: Black
- Band: Grey Premium Calfskin Leather