This watch range is the foundation of the Normal timepieces brand. It is one of our earliest, and most iconic designs. Its understated concept, devotion to the minimal, and honest use of materials makes up the fundamental character of our aesthetic.
At first glance, the Extra Normal Grande is an elegant, minimal watch. But things are not quite so simple. A subtle effect is taking place as elusive numbers pass in and out of view as time progresses. The hour “hand” is actually a disk making up the watch’s face. This disk has a window through which the numbers on the dial underneath are exposed during its hour.
If you would like to have a couple’s matching set, this model has the same styling as the smaller Extra Normal EN01-M18SS watch.
- Movement: Miyota 2035 Japanese Movement
- Battery: SR626SW (estimated 3 year lifespan)
- Accuracy: -10 / +20 second / month
- Water-resistance: 3ATM (to 30 m / 100 ft)
- Dimensions: Ø38 x 9.5 mm / 1.496″ x 0.374″
- Weight: 40 g / 1.41 oz
- Case: Brushed 316 Stainless Steel
- Crystal: Convex Tempered Mineral Glass
- Face: White
- Hands: Black
- Band: Stainless Steel Mesh