Hibi embodies our sense of innovation, and simplicity. Its unique split-case configuration, and its overall silhouette have been completely streamlined. This is accomplished by setting the crown, and band into its body. In and of itself this is not so uncommon, but to do it in such a thin case is unequaled, and requires very precise construction. The factory we have partnered with to produce this watch is one of the few that can attain this level of quality.
If you would like to have a couple’s matching set, this model has similar styling to the larger Hibi H22-M20BL.
- Movement: Japanese Miyota 9T33
- Battery: SR616SW (2 year lifespan)
- Accuracy: -10 / +20 second / month
- Water-resistance: 5ATM (to 50 m / 160 ft)
- Dimensions: Ø32 x 6.8 mm / 1.26″ x 0.27″
- Weight: 35~50 g / 1.23~1.76 oz
- Crystal: Tempered Mineral Glass
- Case Top: Polished IP Brown 316 Stainless Steel
- Case Bottom: Brushed IP Black 316 Stainless Steel
- Crystal: Flat Tempered Mineral Glass
- Face: Black
- Hands: Mirror Rose Gold Finish
- Band: IP Black Plated Stainless Steel Mesh