Novem, Latin for the number 9 refers here to the 9 phases of the moon, but has been an auspicious digit in the history of many ancient cultures. It also traditionally represents the limit or ultimate attainment, as it is the last number in the base 10 system.
The geometries of Novem's case and detailing draw inspiration from a wide variety of sources, but one stands out in particular. The Hallwyl Museum in Stockholm. Both Palace and practical residence at once, with sweeping eccentric forms as well as sharp geometries. It embodies both the classic turn of the century elegance along with many technically advanced, and for it's time, futuristic features such as telephone, electricity and central heating.
So here it is. Asymmetric case, hidden pushers, true sapphire crystal lens, custom moon phase and a look all its own.
- Case: 316L Stainless Steel
- Case Colour: Polished Gold
- Glass: Sapphire Crystal with AR coding
- Hand: Polished Gold
- Dial: Black
- Crown: Polished Gold
- Ridgeback Strap: Italian Navy Cow Leather
- Ridgeback Strap Lining: Italian Grey Cow Leather
- Movement: Swiss Ronda 706.3
- Case Diameter: 40 mm excl. crown
- Case Thickness: 9mm incl. caseback & glass
- Water Resistance : 5ATM
- Battery Life: 60 Months / 5 Years
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Packaging: Navy paper gift box
- Product code: NS-08