The Pilot edition is a vintage inspired watch by the Fighter Pilots of the Second World War.
The Pilot edition is a vintage inspired watch by the Fighter Pilots of the Second World War. The watch is crafted by hand in Switzerland to exacting standards, the case is made from 316L surgical grade stainless steel and fitted with an ultra reliable Ronda 517 Quartz movement, a highly regarded and popular backbone of the Swiss Watch industry.
The Watch design is functional and understated, reflecting antique watches of the 1940s. The khaki NATO style canvas strap enhances the military look and feel of the watch.
Whilst this is the entry watch in our range, it is made to the same exacting standards as the rest of watches.
All watches are limited edition and individually numbered. Each watch is subject to a quality control testing regime for a full 24 hours prior to sign off.
- Case: 40mm Diameter excluding crown, 8mm depth, 316 L Stainless Steel
- Movement: Ronda 517 Quartz movement
- Water Resistance: 50m (164 ft)
- Crystal: Mineral Crystal
- Dial: Black
- Crown: Stainless Steel Crown with T Watches logo
- Strap: Khaki NATO style canvas strap
- Box: Luxury Real Wood Veneer
- Guarantee: 2 Years on the movement and against manufacturing defects
- Limited Edition: Strictly limited to 999 watches worldwide