A professional quality diver’s watch that you can trust to depths of 500m. A professional quality divers watch that is water resistant to an impressive 500m (1,640ft) with a Helium Escape Valve.
This watch is crafted by hand in Switzerland to exacting standards, the case and bracelet are made from 316L surgical grade stainless steel and fitted with an ultra reliable Automatic movement from ETA, the 2824-2, the highly regarded and reliable backbone of the Swiss Watch industry.
The clean and uncluttered design provides real clarity of timekeeping under water together with its scratch resistant sapphire crystal and tough ceramic unidirectional bezel. The markers and hands are infilled with Super-Luminova for excellent clarity in poor light conditions. The watch (including strap) weighs an impressive 206g and sits nicely on the wrist, classic and understated.
All watches are limited edition and individually numbered. Each watch is subject to a quality control testing regime for a full 48 hours prior to sign off.
- Case: 316 L Stainless Steel, 44mm Diameter excluding crown, 13mm depth, 20mm Lugs
- Case back: Screw down case back, Sapphire crystal exhibition back revealing the automatic movement
- Movement: Swiss Automatic ETA 2824-2 with date
- Water Resistance: 500m (1640 ft), Helium Escape Valve
- Crystal: Sapphire – scratch resistant
- Dial: Black or Blue
- Bezel: Ceramic uni-directional bezel
- Crown: Stainless Steel screw down crown with T Watches logo
- Strap: 316L Stainless Steel
- Box: Luxury Real Wood Veneer
- Guarantee: 2 Years on the movement and against manufacturing defects
- Limited Edition: Strictly limited to 999 watches worldwide